Last week I shared five goals that I wanted to accomplish.
Last week’s goals:
- Write Something Everyday - I did not do very well at this one. Between the Tax Workshop and the change in my schedule at my part-time job, I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked.
- Attend Sales Tax Workshop - Done. I Learned a few things. Unfortunately, it was a ton of information crammed into 3 hours. They really should call it a lecture, not a workshop. The man conducting the workshop did not have any patience for questions, which I partially understand because there was not much time, but it made it pretty uncomfortable when people asked questions.
- Design a New Pattern - This keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the list. Things come up that I have to take care of and I never get to working on new patterns. This is number one this week.
- Regularly Comment on Other Blogs - I did pretty good on this. I’m doing better about commenting immediately when I read something that interests me (instead of planning on going back later).
- Order one Sample of a Potential New Product for the Store - Done.
- Add Store and Pinterest Links to Dizana Website - Not done.
- Add Mouse Pads to Store - Working on it. It’s amazing how long it takes to organize everything to upload designs.
- Begin Tagging Posts on Both Blogs - Working on this. Now I just need to remember to tag posts as I do them.
Here are this week’s goals:
- Design a New Pattern - This week I’m making this top priority.
- Organize Designs to Make Adding to Store Easier - When I design patterns, I have been sizing them for phone cases. I need to develop a system to make it easier to take patterns from one product to another.
- Order one Sample of a Potential new Product for the Store.
- Add Two New Products to Store.
- Continue Tagging Posts on Both Blogs.
- Add Store and Pinterest links to Dizana Website
This week, I’m going to focus on Dizana Designs. I’m having electrical work done on my house this week. The power’s supposed to be off for a few hours. I hope it’s not any longer than that. What are your goals for the week?