Here are a few articles of interest for your Friday:
- How Do I Avoid Owing Money or Getting a Huge Refund on My Taxes? at Lifehacker – If you are getting a huge tax refund, it’s not a good thing, you are paying too much. You are giving the Federal Government a tax-free loan. Stop doing that! Sorry it’s a bit of a pet peeve of mine.
- 8 Other Green Cleaners Already in Your House at Wisebread - I’m surprised vinegar didn’t make the list. It’s become a cleaning staple at my house.
- Start Every Day as a Producer, Not a Consumer at Lifehacker - This might be the key to a productive day.
- Daily routines: What time of the day works best for you? at Unclutterer – I’m still trying to get a routine down.
- How to Determine If a Charity Like Kony 2012 Is Worth Your Money at Lifehacker – While there are still a lot of questions about it, I find this campaign fascinating. I can’t help but wonder how history might have changed if the same technology had existed and there had been a similar anti-Hitler campaign. This Lifehacker post breaks down the charity mentioned in the campaign.
Have a great weekend!