Here are a few articles of interest for your Friday:
- Are You As Busy As You Think? at the Wall Street Journal – An interesting article on time management
- If You Have an Unexpected Windfall, Put It in a CD at The Simple Dollar – Good advice.
- How Often Should I Charge My Gadget’s Battery to Prolong Its Lifespan? at Lifehacker
- Start a Spending Book at The Savvy Life – I think this is a great idea. So much spending is due to impulse purchases. This is a great way to help you be conscious in your spending.
- The Fear of Missing Out at Get Rich Slowly – How much spending of yours is due to the Fear of Missing Out? It sometimes has a pretty strong pull. I’ve become better at resisting it, but every now and then I convince myself I really must have….
Have a great weekend!