Here are a few articles of interest for your Friday:
- Extreme Couponing: Does it Matter Which Coupon Goes First? at The Krazy Coupon Lady – Good information to have if you want to be more serious about couponing.
- 9 Simple Ways to Stop Impulse Buying at Wise Bread – Good tips. I went a tiny bit crazy buying things I’d put off buying during Lent – got to get back on the bandwagon.
- Help Your Future Self at Small Notebook – I promise to spend a little time each day cleaning off my computer. It won’t be long before I run out of space and have to do this. And I know I have lots of duplicates and things that can be sent to the trash bin. I might as well do it a little at a time to help out my future self.
- Rid Your Desktop of Clutter with This Simple Trio of Icons at Lifehacker – Good idea to help keep my computer organized.
- “Don’t Yuck On My Yum” at Isabella & Max Rooms – This is a great philosophy. I can think of several instances where someone yucked on my yum. I’m sure I’ve done the same to others. I want to try to be more conscious about not yucking on someone else’s yum.
Have a great weekend!