On Mondays, I will be updating you on my New Year’s Resolutions progress. I hope that the accountability will help me stick to them. And maybe it will help inspire you to stick to yours as well.
- Work Ahead – I’m having trouble stockpiling some posts. I had planned to do more writing this past weekend than I did. I spent most of Friday recovering from my near all-nighter to see The Hunger Games and was a bit under the weather with allergies and a sore throat on Sunday.
- Clear Out the Clutter – The Spring cleaning bug has hit. I haven’t developed much of a system, but have been all over the house pulling things out of closets and going through books. I think some of this cleaning may have sparked the above mentioned allergy attack. I have a couple of sacks to take to the used book store and a couple of boxes to donate to Habitat for Humanity.
- Take a Break from the Computer – I spent much of the weekend away from the computer, probably a little too much time.
- Grow My Etsy Store – I did a few things last week to help grow my store. I updated some tags on some items, created my first Treasury, and updated pictures for my iPhone cases and Mouse Pads. I was featured in a Treasury and had a record number of visitors to my store on Friday. I still haven’t figured out what caused that spike in visitors but like to think it was a result of some of my work last week.
- Be More Diligent with Additional Income Sources – I haven’t really improved on this, but have been holding steady. I have been earning several Swagbucks every day and have been weekly following up with MyPoints. Check out the updated totals on the sidebar.
How are you progressing on your goals?