Each Monday, I plan to bring you a list of goals for the week and a progress report of how things are going. I hope this might help me focus a bit. I have so many different things that I can be working on that I often have trouble focusing.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Continue commenting on other blogs - I’m not sure that I commented as often as once per day, but I did okay on this. I am gradually getting in the habit of commenting.
- Design iPad cover and order sample - I’m finishing this up now. It’s hard to design something for myself. I’m having trouble making decisions.
- Continue working on new patterns - I’m also currently working on this. I hope to add a new pattern design to the store this week.
- Continue to study up on SEO and social media - This week, I added a Pinterest tab to my business Facebook page. I also did some studying up on other ways to increase SEO.
This Week’s Goals:
- Post to both blogs Mon-Fri this week - I have topics and posts started for both blogs for each day. My goal is to actually post every day and get ahead for next week.
- Add new pattern to the store - I’ve been working on a Fleur de Lis pattern. My goal is to finish it and add some products in that pattern.
- Continue commenting on other blogs and studying SEO - There is so much to learn about SEO; I can’t even imagine when I can let up on this one.
What are your goals for the week?