Each Monday, I will bring you a list of goals for the week and a progress report of how things are going. I hope this might help me focus a bit. I have so many different things that I can be working on that I often have trouble focusing.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Come up with at least 10 blog topic ideas for Leap of Faith – I kind of sort of completed this. I came up with 10 ideas including my Monday & Friday posts (which probably don’t count). I also did not get all the posts written like I intended.
- Design a New Pattern – Didn’t even get close to doing this one. Sad face.
- Study up on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and apply things I learn to my store and blogs -
This Week’s Goals:
- Comment on at least one blog every day - I am really bad about commenting on other blogs. I read them a lot, but I don’t comment very often. I really need to make this a habit.
- Design a New Pattern - My goal is to spend most of today working on a pattern design.
- Continue learning about SEO and applying what I learned to store and blogs - This is one of those things about having blogs and an online store that I don’t really like. It’s one of those things that seems like you should be able to do it and then worry about other stuff. Unfortunately, things are always changing and it’s going to be an ongoing process.
What are your goals for the week?